DO YOU WANT TO BE the NEXT GENERATION of FOXROAD Luxembourg ?
FOXROAD Luxembourg is actively looking for a Senior Business Consultant / Partner who will
• develop a 5 years vision ,strategy and BP supporting the company growth in terms of people and revenue
• validate or reshape the Foxroad business model (practises, customer approach, targeted markets, international, people, head office)
• increase our client relationships and generate new business
• keep a close collaboration with Foxroad in Belgium
• progressively take over the position of the present Managing Partner (65)
The expected qualifications can be summarized as
1. Character : straight forward, committed, extremely inventive/pro-active, able to deal under the classic business stress, persuasive, works easily on his own or with small teams , knows the difference between business operations and an academic speech, assertive, talent for qualifying business situations
2. Minimum 20 years of relevant Industries (ITC and Finance) or consulting experience
3. Strong ability to advise and work with executives at the most senior levels
4. Advanced degree, business-level command of 3 western european languages
5. The candidate should be willing to become a shareholder when joining the company with the purpose of becoming his major shareholder (at least 51% ) when taking over (today capital excess = 350 K Eur)
The candidate will join an exceedingly attractive work environment
► A unique intellectually rich, no non sense business approach : from Advisory to Operations
from Business Development to Strategy (refer to www.foxroad.com )
► A total knowledge of the two markets where Foxroad is active in (Cies, executives, people, products, strategy, customers).
► Nice office environment at Strassen
► a Sales oriented culture with proven track records like far from "international cies rules"
« I’d rather satisfy a customer than an internal procedure »
► The freedom to decide your targeted earning and your future…..
If you are this high calibre individual then give a call to Thierry DEVOS, Managing Partner on +32 478 280 349 or send him a mail at email@example.com